1.06.2009

I'm Trying Not to Procrastinate...

...but it's a losing battle! I got home from work early, picked up Sunshine from the babysitter and couldn't pull into my driveway due to the snow. I even went slowly like Hubby said, but it was impossible and I really needed to go to the bathroom, so I gave up. Anyway, I've unpacked 1 suitcase (3 more to go) and I need to start laundry. I promised myself I would at least get the kitchen clean today too. It would be super helpful if Sunshine took a nap, though I know she's not tired yet. No matter what I'm doing I have to stop and care for her. She's starting to feel better but cries about everything and still has a nasty cough. She looks adorable today. I bought her overalls for Christmas (turns out they're capris--oops!) and she's wearing those with a white long sleeved onesie. Very all-American toddlery girl.



In other news, I've decided what I want to do for TuffStuff and Miss Fancy's birthdays (in May). I'd really like to get their rooms all decorated and organized. Right now TuffStuff's room has no decor. I'm thinking either a surfing theme for his room, or maybe skateboard? Miss Fancy shares a room with Sunshine which was decorated as a nursery. I'm going to try going for a Fancy Nancy themed room there. Sunshine's birthday is FRIDAY and I don't know what to get her. Definitely a couple of outfits. TuffStuff thinks we should get her baby Legos. I don't know what else... unfortunately we can't spend a lot right now!

This is kind of a random post today but I think it's because I'm in full procrastination mode. Perhaps I'll play with Sophia for a little bit and then when she goes down I'll get some work done. Yeah. That sounds like a good plan.

No comments: