1.12.2009

Happy Birthday Little One!

I can't believe Sunshine is one! On Friday, we went up to celebrate her birthday with my parents in Logan. We got there much later than planned but they had made a whole party for Sunshine. There were presents, a cake, even streamers! Sunshine looked darling in her birthday outfit I had picked just for the occasion. It's completely frivolous and sweet and I love it.


Her birthday outfit


Opening of the presents!


The traditional eating-of-the-cake

All in all, we had a fun day. The year has flown by though! I'm going to miss her baby days, but I'm really excited about what's ahead, too.

In other news, Hubby had his surgery today. I'm glad it's over with. It was very minor, though they did put him all the way under. He had two wires inserted into his bone to help them heal properly. Those will be pulled out in a couple of weeks. I wasn't feeling well but I spent my day running to and from the surgical center and doing what I could to make him feel more comfortable. And go figure, all he really wants is to be left alone so he can sleep!

1 comment:

reallifemormonwife said...

We had so much fun having her there on her birthday! I love celebrating birthdays with kids, and I love being a Grandma. They are so fun.

and great blog too!