7.10.2009

Pregnancy Brain

Hahha remember how I said I might post more often? I was wrong. I think blogging is one of those things that if you do regularly, it's hard to forget. But once you slack off, it's hard to remember again.

Today I'm just having a problem with pregnancy brain. I keep forgetting everything, including one of the digiscrap sites I go to the very most (Sweet Shoppe Designs). Which wouldn't be so bad, except that I had to look up the website address YESTERDAY. But hey, now if I can't remember, I can just come to blog and click that handy link. If I can just remember that I blogged it. Shoot. Now I can't remember why I needed to go to Sweet Shoppe!

I just realized today that I had also completely spaced my "Today I'm Grateful For" list. I'd like to start it back up, as it's fun. Seriously though, I forgot for five entire months. I'm sure I've been grateful about things since then.

Quick update on our lives:
-I went through the temple for the first time.
-I'm 8 weeks pregnant.
-We're getting a new-to-us fridge and possibly a new-to-us TV today (woohoo!)
-The kids have been spending Wed-Fri with us in the summer.
-I'm still working as a baby photographer, which is miraculous.
-We've been camping
-TuffStuff turned 9 and Miss Fancy turned 6.
-Hubby's brother has been called on a mission to Dominican Republic
-TuffStuff and Miss Fancy are taking piano lessons from Hubby's brother until he leaves
-I've been called to teach the Valiant Girls in primary
-I've had my first experience with morning sickness. It was technically minor but I felt awful for about 1.5 weeks, I seem to be better in the past few days *crossing fingers*
-We got a library card

That's all I can think of for now. If I had been blogging regularly I'm sure you would have heard of these things as they happened. Oh well.

Gary and I have pretty much made the decision to have our next baby au naturale, aka a home birth. I've started a blog that is specific to our adventures with home birth and midwifery. That blog is called Sweet Granola Baby. <-- Click there to link to my new blog.

That's pretty much our life in a nutshell. We're really excited to go pick up the fridge tonight, and like I said, possibly a TV. The fridge is a stainless-steel side by side and... *deep breathing* it makes ice. ICE. I know, I know, it's pretty high-tech. I can't wait to freecycle our brown 1970's monstrosity. On the downside of that, it means the kitchen needs to be rearranged, but that can't happen till Hubby puts the downstairs bathroom back together and that can't happen till... well, you get the idea. I'm trying to be patient!

1 comment:

reallifemormonwife said...

You're a great writer! I hadn't checked your blog for awhile since you got out of the habit of writing (as have I), but I'm glad I did today.