5.28.2009

My word!

Last time I wrote, I gave you my word that I would post pictures and do better at posting. I failed to mention that anytime I promise anything, specifically in the journal-writing/blog-posting category, I usually start feeling guilty for failing said promise. When I feel guilty about things, I avoid them.

I call this the back-of-the-fridge procrastination. I may KNOW there is food that needs to be tossed. I may KNOW that there is something growing on the food that needs to be tossed. But my fear of how bad it is (which always trumps how bad it actually is), just begs for procrastination. So... I procrastinate, and let the problem grow worse, literally. An outside force must motivate me beyond procrastination.

The outside force in my FINALLY blogging is that I was about to start another blog. See how bad I am?? This is the reason I have 10 different journals, and none are even half finished. I'll let you know if I get around to starting another blog. For right now, I'm getting sick, Sophia is getting molars in STILL, and I'm all around going crazy. Ooh, I may be in the middle of making scones. I better check that...

Yeah, it's a hockey puck.

I'm still going to try and keep up with this blog, but no promises okay? AHHH AND THE BISHOPRIC IS COMING OVER IN 30 MINUTES AND I FORGOT.

1 comment:

reallifemormonwife said...

how was the bishopric visit? I love the analogy between the "back of the fridge" and avoidance of things like blogging. Glad you came back!!